Although in-person mindful classes are not available, there are still many virtual well-being and wellness options for you.
- USC Student Health
- Guide on Ways to Stay Well During Stressful Times
- “Let’s Talk” drop-in workshops on Zoom (general mental health check-ins to workshops on how to thrive during COVID and social distancing)
- Mindful USC
- Mobile App
- Online Mindfulness Classes
- Practice Meditation, connect on the Wall of Gratitude, compete in USC mindfulness challenges
- Ask Ari
- Ask Ari features an intelligent agent that engages students in a dialog about well-being issues and then facilitates the use of online educational and self-care strategies to assist these students in increasing their levels of personal functioning.
- USC Wrigley Institute
- Wellness Newsletter:
- Be Unlimited
- Fast-Track Training for Inner Wellbeing & Psychological Fitness
- free use coupon code: GATEWAY
- The Haven at College
- The Haven at College’s Virtual Outpatient Program is tailored to the specific needs of the college aged young adult and combines evidence-based group and individual treatment modalities, body-mind connection, psycho-educational groups, and case management.
- Virtual Opportunities Flyer
- Fitness Opportunities
Go back to Virtual Engagement homepage.
Some of these are third party websites that our staff believe may be interesting or useful. USC Student Affairs does not endorse any of the services or products described and makes no guarantees as to the effectiveness or appropriateness of its contents.