Sometimes the secret to getting started is knowing where to look. Here are some key resources that will help you get set up and organized before school starts. Others may be more useful once the semester has begun to keep your momentum going.
- Activate your USC NetID account – This is your unique passport to access all USC programs and services at USC. You’ll need your 10-digit USC ID # (on your admission paperwork or USC card)
- Get your USC ID card
- Download free software from ITS, including Microsoft Office and Sophos Antivirus
- Learn more about Google Apps at USC
- Access course materials through Blackboard
- Get connected on Zoom to access online classes and meetings; and check out helpful tips for students using Zoom.
- Explore MyUSC, a personalized online gateway to USC resources for students.
- Experience USC is your exclusive hub for student events, resources and more.
- Need tech support? Contact the ITS Customer Support Center
For more information about technology resources available to students, visit the ITS Student Services page
- Check your USC school or academic unit for updates on academic matters and activities and opportunities for your major or field.
- Libraries: Everything you need to know about using USC Libraries remotely
- USC Bookstore: Buy or rent your course books and materials
- Undergrad Academic Support: Learning resources, tutoring and more
- Academic Calendar: Holidays, finals, and more
Health & Well-being
Mandatory online prevention education:
- Information and deadlines for new undergraduates
- Information and deadlines for new graduate students
USC Student Health:
Fitness & Recreation
- USC is helping you stay fit and healthy from home this semester. As a USC student, you have access to all USC Recreational Sports virtual fitness classes and recreational programs.
TROJANS 360 is a blog written by students for students. The posts cover the student experience from a student’s perspective, and many have helpful tips that can help you adjust to life at USC.