#TogetherUSC, a partnership of the Student Affairs Support & Advocacy cluster, celebrates and recognizes the diverse and multifaceted Trojan Family.
The #TogetherUSC initiative brings forth programs, dialogues, and awareness around how USC and the Division of Student Affairs can best support and advocate for our community.
Explore all of the departments and programs associated with #TogetherUSC:
- Asian Pacific American Student Services
- Center for Black Cultural and Student Affairs
- Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention Services
- Disability Services and Programs
- El Centro Chicano
- LGBT Resource Center
- Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards
- Student Support and Advocacy
- Trojans Care 4 Trojans
Join the conversation and show your support for a more caring, inclusive campus community by using the hashtag #TogetherUSC!
For more information about this partnership and collaborative opportunities, please contact email@example.com.