Sexual Assault Prevention
At the foundation of every positive student experience is a safe and healthy learning environment.
Research shows that the most effective sexual assault prevention education requires messaging that is tailored to diverse populations and delivered across the student lifecycle.
The Sexual Assault Prevention courses are available in the following modules:
- Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduate Students
- Sexual Assault Prevention for Graduate Students
Each module is tailored to provide a comprehensive education and training solution that:
- Engages students throughout their time in college
- Fosters healthy relationship behaviors
- Prepares students to recognize and respond to sexual assault and harassment
- Importance of Values
- Aspects of (Un)healthy Relationships
- Gender Socialization
- Sexual Assault
- Bystander Intervention
- Survivor Support
- Responding to Student Disclosures
How to Access:
The module is available on MyUSC in the “My Services” section. Click on the ‘Safety and Wellness’ widget.
For technical assistance, visit support.everfi.com or call 844-348-1616.
For program questions, contact the Office for Equity, Equal Opportunity, and Title IX at 213-740-5086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.