We recommend using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser. However, the Safari browser does not load some of the modules properly. Typically, using the latest version of Chrome will fix most issues.
Note that you must allow pop-ups, cookies and cross-site tracking BEFORE beginning the module. Blocking any of them will not allow the module to launch or properly track progress and completion. Please allow pop-ups when prompted by your browser upon launching the module.
To allow third-party cookies and cross-site tracking, please set these browser options BEFORE launching the training:
- Please check and “Allow third-party cookies” in browser setting, before launching the training.
- Please disable, uncheck, or turn off the following:
- Chrome: Privacy and security > Cookies and other site data > turn off “Send a “Do Not Track” request with your browsing traffic option.
- Firefox: Privacy & Security > Custom > under “Choose which trackers and scripts to block: Tracking content”
- Safari: Privacy > uncheck “Prevent cross-site tracking” and “Block all cookies” options
Note: Reset the browser preference after completion.
Tech Support Contact Information
If you have problems loading the module or receive error messages, please contact TrojanLearn Tech Support at email@example.com and include the following information in your message:
- First and Last Name
- USC Student ID Number
- USC NetID/E-mail (if sending from a non-USC e-mail account, e.g. @gmail.com)
- Screenshot of what you are seeing in MyUSC or TrojanLearn